How to Verify Skrill Account in India
If you were wondering about Skrill possibilities in India, here’s your chance to find out all the details about Skrill account verification and its uses. It is a really versatile payment method used by tons of people worldwide. In this article, we will briefly look at the benefits of Skrill, its uses for online casinos, and the steps of creating an account and verifying it.
Benefits of Skrill Account
Skrill has been functioning and serving people since 2001. Some even regard is as a leader of the industry, as the company has over 500 employees of more than 30 different nationalities.
Joining this payment method allows you to easily perform online money transactions. Use it for your everyday monetary operations! With a Skrill account you can:
- Shop online
- Send money to your friends and family if they also have Skrill
- Deposit money on various pages
- Receive money from abroad
- Request payments using an e-mail address
…And much more!
Skrill is often compared to PayPal, which is understandable – the platforms share many similarities. However, it is advisable to use Skrill in India as there are some limitations for PayPal in this country.
Additionally, Skrill has lower deposit and withdrawal fees than PayPal, as well as lower fees for converting currency. This truly makes it a better option for those residing in India and in some other countries.
Casinos Accepting Skrill
Having all of the Skrill benefits in mind, it is obvious that it is also a really convenient method to use for online casinos in India. It is good to know that most of online casinos accept Skrill for both deposits and withdrawals, making it a really good choice to those who crave for convenience.
Many of the biggest online casinos make it really easy for players to use Skrill. A couple of examples could be my favourite casino platforms, Betway and EnergyCasino. The payments are usually processed in up to a few days.
After making a deposit, you are introduced to a world of exciting online games. Use your deposits on slot machines, blackjack, roulette, live casino, and other games that can make your heart skip a beat!
And don’t forget that you can easily withdraw your winnings with Skrill. Of course, if you have an account!
|1||Mansion Casino||Get 100% up to €500||Review|
|2||Slots Magic||Get 100% up to €100 + 15 free spins||Review|
|3||King Billy Casino||Get 151% up to €151 + 51 Free Spins||Review|
|4||Energy Casino||Get FREE 15 SPINS No credit card needed||Review|
|5||888 Casino||Get FREE €888 Spin & Win - Deposit Free!||Review|
|6||JackpotCity Casino||Get 100% up to $1,600||Review|
|7||Casino.com||Get 200 SPINS 200% up to $400||Review|
|8||Indio Casino||₹250,000/- Welcome Bonus||Review|
|9||Betway Casino||Get 100% up to £250!||Review|
|10||Royal Panda Casino||Get FREE 10 SPINS!||Review|
Steps to Create Your Skrill Account
Creating a Skrill account in India correctly is maybe the most important step of all – follow all the instructions attentively so that you could enjoy all the perks later!
Firstly, you have to go to Skrill’s official page and click “Sign Up”.
The next step is choosing your account type, which can be either business or personal. If you want to use your Skrill account for online casinos, you should create a personal account. On the other hand, business accounts are useful to those who often do business online.
Fill in all the personal details required to create a new user account. You have to mark your currency, and this step is very important because you won’t be able to change it once the account is created! Select it according to your preferences. However, most online casinos use USD, so selecting USD may help you avoid conversion fees.
In short, pick the currency you are the most likely to use.
Then, select the country you reside in. To put it simply, click “India” if you live in India. As for the language, click “English”
You will also have to fill in your personal details correctly. This includes your name, address, postcode, and phone number. Always check the spelling and factual things before creating the account! Skrill lets you have only one account, so this is very important.
Note: you must have a valid identification document as Skrill will check whether the information you provide is legit.
After that, type in your email address and date of birth. Finally, you have to create a password. I suggest you go for something really secure so that your account couldn’t be hacked.
Verify Your Skrill Account in India
Another important thing about creating a usable Skrill account is its verification. Basically, you simply need to follow these steps in you want to know how to verify your Skrill account in India:
- Verify your email address which you gave when signing up. This is really easy – you will receive a confirmation letter into your email. Open the letter and click on the link given.
- Now you will need to verify your physical address. How? Well, you will receive a real letter from Skrill into your mailbox. This will take a few days after the registration. When you finally get the letter, you fill find a six-digit code in it. You must enter this code on the account verification section on your Skrill page.
You have just verified your personal information! How is it useful? Well, the limits for your deposit and withdrawal are now bigger!
Now you most likely want to link your debit card to your Skrill account. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Cards & Bank Accounts in order to add your your debit card. Do this if you don’t want any deposit and withdrawal limitations. Skrill accepts some major cards like MasterCard and VISA.
- Keep in mind that Skrill will charge you a very small sum of money when you link the card to your account. They will later return the money to you when the card is verified.
And the last thing is linking your bank account with your Skrill account. There are actually two different options available. You can either withdraw or deposit money on Skrill by using your bank account.
- Nice range of titles, including slots and table games
- Decent selection of payment options to choose from
- Powered by Playtech, a well-respected casino software provider
- Holds not one, but TWO gaming licenses
- Quick and effective support, including telephone, email and live chat
- One of the only casinos aimed at players in India
So, once again, you must open Cards & Bank Accounts section on Skrill. When you choose “Add Bank Account”, you will be demanded to enter your bank’s SWIFT code. You must know that not all banks in India can provide such a code. Instead, you may enter a code different to SWIFT if it is provided by your bank.
You have finally read the details on how to open and verify a Skrill account in India. I hope that your experience with Skrill will be nice and smooth!